Soricha Policy & Promotions
1. At least one order per person please!
2. You can found your Wifi password on your receipt.
3. After 10:30pm (9:30 for Sunday), only certain desserts and drinks will be served in disposable container.
4. Dear customers with group of 5 or more, please make a reservation beforehand via our e-mail email@example.com or call 703.642.0020.
We'll not able to serve 5+ group unless you reserve seats ahead.
5. Please do not move tables or chairs; if you need extra chairs, please ask for assistance.
6. Snack refills are $2.50
7. Families with children, please give extra attention to your children please. We use extremely hot waters when brewing teas and most of our tablewares are very delicate ceramics and glasswares. Soricha is not responsible for injuries caused by customer's failure.
1. Join Soricha’s monthly newsletter for information about events, monthly performances, and a monthly 5%-30% off coupon!
Sign up here or at www.soricha.com.
2. Check in at yelp for 10 % Discounts! This only applies when you fulfill principle number 1.
3. Soricha is selling Gift Cards! Buy them at the counter.
Those that sign up on the Soricha Newsletter randomly gets a 5%-30% coupon every month. The coupon cannot be used with other coupons and can only be used once.
The coupons expire on the last day of the month it is sent on.
Things To Know
1. When drinking flower teas, let it cool for the best flavor.
2. For root/leaf teas, if you want stronger flavor, brew it for longer.
3. For any tea, if you want a lighter flavor, put more water in.
4. The bowl on the table is called the Twae-soo-gi.
It is used for throwing away brewed tea that you don’t want, tea leaves that go on your cup, and water to warm your cup up.
5. There are more hot water bottles on the table near the door.
SORICHA STORE HOURS: Mon/ 5pm-11pm Tue -Sat/ 12:30am-11pm Sun/1pm-10pm